- HPC-Grid for Maple
- Digital Lab
PRODUCT TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
- Tips on Improving Your Maple Code with map and seq
- Classroom Tips and Techniques
APPLICATION CENTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Investfunc (Investigation of Functions). H Florian Albert.
- Particular Solutions And Integrating Factors Of Some Odes Of Any Order. Christopher S Tocci.
- Coriolis Effect. Pascal Thériault Lauzier.
- On Fractal Modeling Of Contours. Wieslaw Kotarski and Agnieszka Lisowska.
- Spacelib. Giovanni Legnani.
THE INSIDE VIEW
Maple's ability to automatically generate code is an extremely valuable and versatile feature, which is sometimes overlooked. In this month's issue, I would like to focus on a number of aspects of code generation.
USER CASE STUDY
- How Math Matters in Design Optimization
MAPLESOFT EVENTS & SEMINARS
- Maple Conference 2005