Ponemos a su disposición la edición correspondiente a Mayo de 2004 del boletín electrónico para usuarios de Mathcad. Los contenidos son:
- News: Open Seating Training in Los Angeles and Boston!.
- News: Complimentary Application Workshop!
- Tips and Techniques: Adding Markers to 2D Plots.
- Tips and Techniques: Solving a Linear System with the lsolve Function.
- Tips and Techniques: Passing a Parameter to odesolve.
- In Depth: Converting a FORTRAN Program to a Mathcad Program.
- Featured User: Dr. James K. Cavers of Simon Fraser University has recently published a Mathcad Ebook entitled Mobile Channel Characteristics, 2nd Ed. This interactive text introduces the propagation characteristics of mobile and personal communication devices - modems, smart antennas and cell systems. This month, we look at a sample section of Mobile Channel Characteristics on the consequences for Bit Error Rate (BER). This section explains why the fading properties of wireless channels have a dramatic effect on how frequently errors occur and how they are distributed.