- Announcing the Maple™ Professional Math Toolbox for LabVIEW™.
- MapleT.A. 2.0 Now Available!
PRODUCT TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
- Tips on Using Units and Dimensions in Maple
- Classroom Tips and Techniques
APPLICATION CENTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Series Solutions to Non-linear ODEs or Systems of Them (Yuri N. Kosovtsov)
- Symbolic Circuit Analysis and Design Using Maple (Christopher S Tocci)
- Fitting a Sine Curve to Data (Steven R. Dunbar)
- Grid Lines in Maple (William M Spaetzel)
- 3DCurve, TNB-Vectors, Planes and Osculating Circle (Jose D Flores)
- Physically Realistic Solutions to Einstein's Field Equations(Harold Walker Locksley)
- Partial Derivatives Calculator (Jose D Flores)
- Series Compensation Design Using the Root Locus (J. M. Redwood)
- MIT Servo (J. M. Redwood)
- Supercuadricos (Spanish application) (Dante Yván Chavil Montenegro)
- Computational Ergodic Theory. Geon H. Choe, Springer-Verlag.
- An Introduction to Numerical Analysis. Barbara Baker, Brian Bradie, Arnold Packer, Pearson Education.
- Visual Linear Algebra. Eugene A. Herman, Michael Pepe, Wiley.
- Symbolic Recipes: Scientific Computing with Maple. Robert M. Corless, Springer Verlag.
- A New Twist to Fourier Transforms. Hamish D. Meikle, John Wiley & Sons.
THE INSIDE VIEW
Maple started as a university research project in symbolic computation over 20 years ago. We are very proud of these roots and continue to cultivate relationships with computer algebra research groups around the world. These relationships allow us to keep Maple at the state of the art in many key areas.
USER CASE STUDY
Maple T.A.: Moving Placement Tests to Anytime, Anywhere, SUNY Stony Brook, NY.